- Micklenburgh and Garage Coffee
- Winter warming spiced chai milk with a Chai Wallah blend
- Chai Wallah loose leaf tea in a mug or a pot.
- Fresh teas - ginger & lemon or mint
Our specials change every day. If you’re vegan or gluten-free we will always have choices for you. Everything is made from scratch and we use a lot of donated produce from Fareshare Kent & our local suppliers in our menu. We believe with a little creativity we can help with the fight against food waste.
- Soup of the day, served with delicious freshly baked Slowbread bread. Always vegan & gluten free.
- A vegan bowl served with Slowbread bread or our homemade gluten free soda bread. Think dahl, lentil stews or curries.
- Cashew cream vegan tart, with a veggie filling and an almond based gluten free pastry base.
- A meat dish of the day, served with a simple green salad.
- A veggie carby choice, think comfort food like Mac n Cheese or cheesy bakes.
- A vegan dish with lots of flavour. We love jerk jackfruit with all the trimmings & potato latkes combined with a zesty salad.
- Mushrooms in creamy cider sauce - made with double cream or oat cream
- Cheese on toast. Add Lea & Perrins, wholegrain mustard or Kent Farm chilli jam.
- Bananas. Add Nutella or dairy-free chocolate spread.
- Sardines – tomato or sunflower oil.
- Bacon and egg huffkins.
What is a Huffkin? Tobi at Slowbread bakes us huffkins daily. They are a traditional kent bap, very soft and with a dimple on the top. Also delicious toasted with jam.
- Half portions of hot specials
- Filled huffkins: peanut butter, cream cheese, jam or marmite
- Small cheese on toast
- Meal deal: £4 filled huffkin or cheese on toast, pom bears, jelly and a juice carton.
Change regularly depending on what we fancy baking. There is always a gluten free and vegan option available.
- Raisin Tealoaf – have it toasted with butter if you fancy
- Lemon Drizzle
- Spiced carrot cake with cream cheese icing
- Banana loaf with ginger buttercream
- Ginger cake with lemon curd
- GF/vegan chocolate and peanut butter banana loaf
- Black bean brownies
Why not take away?
Have your very own Whitstable TakeAway - everything we cook and bake is able to be taken away to the beach, park or wherever you like.